Name:
Location: Indore, (MP), India

It's the toughest job to define self...

Thursday, July 01, 2004

One liners...

I get up at 6 a.m., no matter what time it is.

Every man wants a wife who is beautiful, understanding, economical,
and a good cook. But the law allows only one wife.

One woman's hobby is another woman's hubby.

The easiest way to make your old car run better, is to check the
prices of a new car
.

It's what people don't know about each other that makes them such
good friends.

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That
must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the
house
.

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let
him keep her
.

Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in
Europe.

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you
get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher... and that is a good thing
for any man.

Marriage is bliss. Ignorance is bliss. Therefore ...

Marriage is not a word, it is a sentence - A Life sentence!!

Marriage is when a man and woman become one, the trouble starts
when they try to decide which one.

Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and
lightning
.

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.

If you want your wife to listen and pay strict attention to every
word you say, talk in your sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Increase your Adsense Earnings

I noticed you have adsense ads on your page, Would you like to increase your earnings from them, Free and Legitimate way to make your clicks increase.
Come see my Blogger blog and it will tell you more.

October 25, 2005 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Goodman441 said...

Hello, I just came across your mambo adsense blog. I am really impressed at all the great information. I have a website simular to mambo adsense, it is called mambo adsense Please take some time and visit my site and search for what you need.

November 2, 2005 at 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? indian bloggers # >